wire and Tube Southeast Asia 2017 unveils quality products to boost supply for Thailand’s industries
wire and Tube Southeast Asia 2017, was officially opened today by Mr. Kobchai Sungsitthisawad (4th from right), Deputy Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Industry. The co-staging of the 12th International Wire & Cable Trade Fair for Southeast Asia and the 11th International Tube and Pipe Trade Fair for Southeast Asia held at Bangkok Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC) will present an impressive line-up of machinery, innovative products and solutions from the synergistic sectors of wire, cable, tube and pipes. Over the three days, the exhibitions will feature 400 leading exhibitors from 30 countries, including 7 national pavilions and country groups.
wire and Tube Southeast Asia 2017 to showcase innovations and products spanning the entire wire, cable, tube and pipe sectors amidst industry trends and shifts
wire and Tube Southeast Asia 2017, the region’s most prominent wire and tube trade fairs, returns to Bangkok from 19 to 21 September, to present a one-stop platform for industry players to experience the latest in-demand products and in-trend technologies and innovations, attend knowledge sharing sessions, and establish a network of contacts made easier with the free business matching service. The symbiotic co-staging of the 12th International Wire & Cable Trade Fair for Southeast Asia and the 11th International Tube and Pipe Trade Fair for Southeast Asia provides an opportunity for attendees to capitalise on the rising market prospects created by Southeast Asia’s recent robust industrial and manufacturing growth.
wire Southeast Asia / Tube Southeast Asia 2017:
- A key forum to leverage on upcoming trends in Southeast Asia's wire, cable, tube & pipe industries
- Special Fastener Pavilion to debut at wire Southeast Asia 2017
- Trade-focused setting to present the latest innovations, exchange first-hand knowledge and establish global connections
wire Southeast Asia and Tube Southeast Asia 2017 returns to the Bangkok Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC), Bangkok, Thailand from 19 - 21 September with its 12th and 11th edition respectively. Held biennially, the opportune and strategic staging of the symbiotic specialist trade fairs come amidst encouraging prospects expected for the wire, cable, tube & pipe industries, especially on the back of a thriving infrastructure and manufacturing landscape in Southeast Asia.
Tube Southeast Asia 2017:
- A key forum to leverage on upcoming trends in Southeast Asia's tube & pipe industries
- Trade-focused setting to learn about the latest innovations and gain first-hand industry knowledge
Tube Southeast Asia 2017 returns to the Bangkok Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC), Bangkok, Thailand from 19 - 21 September with its 11th edition. The biennially-held specialist trade fair, staged alongside wire Southeast Asia 2017, comes amidst heighten prospects expected for the tube and pipe industries.
wire and Tube Southeast ASIA 2015 comes to a successful close in Bangkok: Proven to be the leading platform for global trade opportunities for the synergistic sectors
- 411 internationally prominent companies from 33 countries displayed cutting-edge products and technologies
- 7144 international visitors from 56 countries over the 3-day exhibition
Rewarding business transactions closed on the show floor
- Industry-defining conferences and seminars popular with trade visitors