Singapore Pavilion Participation
Be Part of the Singapore Pavilion!
From Singapore to Thailand, then onward to reach the whole region
Supported by the Association of Small & Medium Enterprises, the Singapore Pavilion will feature local companies involved in the metal trade supplying wire, cable, tube, pipe, foundry and metallurgical innovations.
Cost of Participation
The cost of participation is at S$780 per sqm plus admin fee of S$400.
|Singapore Pavilion Booth cost @ S$780 per sqm||Singapore Pavilion Booth cost after up to 70% subsidy (estimated)|
- Minimum space to apply is 9 sqm; Maximum space to apply is 36 sqm.
- Prices above are before 8% GST
Singapore Pavilion Eligibility Criteria:
To qualify for LEAD-IFM support:
- Companies must be incorporated (excludes branch of foreign company) and based in Singapore
- Annual turnover not more than 100 million SGD
- Not more than 200 employees
- Company must fulfil at least 3 of the 6 core business functions
- Market Development and Planning
- Business & Investment Planning
- Banking, Financial & Treasury Functions
- Logistics & Shipping Management
- Research & Development & Design Functions
- Manufacturing and Other Value-Added Activities
Eligible Singapore companies can receive up to 70% subsidy of the eligible participation cost upon approval of the LEAD IFM grant. The subsidy is dependent on the number of companies in the Singapore Pavilion and the overall budget.
Kindly note that the Singapore Pavilion at the trade fair is still pending LEAD-IFM grant approval.
Do note that the interest form shall be taken as a formal agreement upon grant approval.
With grant approval, ASME will send the confirmation letter and invoice.
*In the event that LEAD-IFM grant is not approved, ASME will withdraw the participation of Singapore Pavilion and the submitted Registration of interest form will be deemed as void. ASME will then inform companies in writing.
To apply for space within the Singapore Pavilion, please do complete the Registration of Interest Form ASME and submit together with your ACRA Business Profile document (within last 6 months).
For more information, please contact Messe Dusseldorf Asia’s team: John Tee at email@example.com
Singapore Pavilion Companies – Exhibit to Showcase your contribution to the region's Metal Industry Supply Chain
With niche capabilities in precision engineering and smart manufacturing to supply in-demand products and technologies for the region's growing industries, Singapore companies are poised to gain larger market share as preferred manufacturers and suppliers in the Metal Industry value chain. Singapore companies are sought-after for their expertise in designing and assembling automation solutions, providing quality-assured products with manufacturing trust marks, supplying cutting-edge systems that increase quality and efficiency of customers' manufacturing processes and reputation as reliable partners with secured supply backed by the nation's world-class logistics hub.
- BLISS & REELS CO PTE LTD
- EXIM & MFG ENTERPRISE
- ISA TECHNOLOGY PTE LTD
- HEXAGON MANUFACTURING INTELLIGENCE SINGAPORE
- LAP LASER APPLICATION ASIA PACIFIC PTE LTD
- NDT INSTRUMENTS PTE LTD
- PLEXCHEM TECHNOLOGIES PTE LTD
- SHERPA HUB PTE LTD
- SIN GHEE HUAT CORPORATION LTD
- SYNERGYCHEM PTE LTD